Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a Lucky Cat!

I finished my Lucky Cat cross stitch, finally. This is on 18 ct aida and it fits nicely within the 4x6 mat. I have started stitching it again on black aida 14 ct, so it's bigger this time. It'll probably take me forever, because I'm still in the middle of embroidering pillowcases with Yo Gabba Gabba characters for Adelaide's birthday.
I'm almost done with Foofa (the first one I started) and I'm not quite sure I want to finish the rest...I made the mistake of filling in the entire design and it's taking me way too long!

Anyway, here is my Lucky Cat, made from a pattern by Expression Essentials. Sorry about the glare! I should have taken the picture before I framed it.




Here are some felt signs I made for the girls' bedroom doors. Chloë requested a skull like that. Why she wants a skull hanging on her door staring at her all night is beyond me. These aren't stitched around the edges yet.




Here is Chloë's, all finished and hanging on her door. Weird, but she likes it! I'm not done with Addie's yet.

I'm almost afraid to say I'll be done with the YGG pillowcases by December. We'll see!

Today:
work on a couple of patterns for the Etsy shop
fold the rest of the laundry
go pick Chloë up from Summerville
NAP
grocery store? That may be a little too ambitious for today. It's almost 11 and I'm still in my pj's.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails