Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hay hay, it's vacay

Hey y'all! That's right. I said y'all.

I will be on vacation for Thanksgiving - my Etsy shop will close this evening, Tuesday 11/24 and reopen on the morning of Monday 11/30. IF YOU NEED AN ITEM SHIPPED BEFORE THE HOLIDAY, PLEASE ORDER BEFORE 4PM EASTERN TIME TUESDAY 11/24. My last PO run will be at 4PM today. That means all you party people on the west coast need to get up early and shop. I know it's only 5am out there, but there are no excuses.

In other news, I am excited to report that there really is no news. I am working on Project Tower today, Tupperware Lady cross stitch, and some pincushions. I also have a few finished stitched things to list when I get back from vacation. So next Monday, be prepared for the onslaught of awesome.

Speaking of Tupperware Lady, I am stitching this on 22ct white hardanger. It'll be about 5"x7" finished. I'll list it in the shop, but if you want it, you can preorder.
Just "convo me"! Or, "convo me, y'all". That works, too.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails