Monday, November 2, 2009

November 2009 Free Pattern

Yesterday our internet was down. My sleuthing husband decided it must be the modem, so we called the cable company to come out and bring us a new one. Once they checked our connection, it was determined that the problem was at the cable box on the electric pole in the backyard.

A squirrel had chewed through the wire. Damn squirrels. They dig up my yard, they molest the birdfeeders, and now they eat my internet.

So here's the free pattern for this month.


For those of you crazy people who actually like squirrels, this one's included, too.



Click here to download

As always, I'd love to see your finished work! It goes without saying which pattern I'd like to see the most. Right? Ok.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails