Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Post pics or it didn't happen: WIP, FO, OMG, ETC.

Here are some things I've been working on and some things I finished.

Just a disclaimer:
I should have ironed all of these first, but I melted some, uh...stuff on my iron and I need to get a new one. It's not candy, I promise, because I do NOT eat caramels while I iron things. I just don't.


This is an owl cross stitch that I made for Addie from a pattern I got at Expression Essentials. Vera has the cutest patterns!




Here is one of Bad Bird's free patterns, Love Bear. It's embroidered then pencil tinted. The heart is fabric from one of Chloë's old shirts.

And here's another of her free patterns, Pumkin Girl. I made it into a little treat bag for the small child for Halloween.





The Foofa pillowcase, which should be renamed The Forever Unfinished Foofa Pillowcase. I still have to do the other Foofa head, the one in the hoop with the creepy faceless eyes. This may be finished by 2015.




Here's a cross stitch I did on our trip to TX in August. It was for Adelaide, but I spilled coffee on it. If the stain comes out, I may make it a pillow for her. I left like zero edges for framing it, but it's so bizarre I doubt I would have anyway. I think it's super weird looking, but she likes it a lot. Strange kid. It's from two free patterns I got from Stitch-Cross.



Another free pattern from Stitch-Cross that was a special request made by Chloë. What is with my kids and their obsession with animals/insects/bugs with ginormous heads? So weird. She thought this looked like Gidget, the Taco Bell dog. Gidget died while I was working on this piece, so Chloë asked me to add the taco quote as a tribute to the poor little doggie. Here's Gidget, she thinks tacos are delicious and she wants tacos now.





Here are two that I stitched up recently. They're free embroidery patterns from The Floss Box.






Last but not least, I am working on my Sock Monkey Biscornu pattern. It's a quick stitch, but I haven't had so much time to work on it. The caramels and everything, you know. Keeping me busy.

This is about 2 hours total work:



Here it is after 4 hours total work:



Ok, that's all for now. I'm working on making up some cross stitching kits for Etsy and that's all I've got going on today. The baby is actually taking a real nap right now, so I am pretty amazed. I might actually get some things done.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails