Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday To-Do

Today I'll start on my recent custom Etsy order. I am really excited about this one. It's a large piece, 11" x 16"/17", but only 2 colors. It is a custom design that I created for the buyer. I get to bust out my scroll frame for this one, which makes me a little bit giddy. It's sort of hilarious to me that things like that get me so excited, but whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Also on today's list (and we'll see how much of this gets done, because I am famous for putting off my deadline-free stuff)
-finish the top part of the sock monkey biscornu
-finish my craft bunny embroidery (it's looking mighty cute, if I do say so myself)
-finish making my felt pincushions
-take pictures of all this foolishness
-nap

I'll let you know how all of this goes.

You do want to know, right?

I thought so. Your life revolves around my to-do list. I know. It's ok.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails