Thursday, December 10, 2009

Beautiful Blogger Award



I was given this Beautiful Blogger Award by Shannon (aka GigglyMama)! She's a super awesome new pal of mine that I met on the Hand Embroidery Network. She's a mama, a blogger, an embroidery goddess and most recently the new owner of my cross stitched mini gnome!
Thanks, Shannon!

The rules:

1) Thank the person who nominated me for this award.

2) Copy the award & place it on my blog.

3) Link to the person who nominated me for this award.

4) Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.

5) Nominate 7 bloggers.

6) Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.


Ok, here goes nothin'

I nominate these 7 blogs:

1. Kat at Sassmowth
2. Crafty Missus D!
3. Projects by Jane
4. Miss Marcy's CutesyPixels
5. Jerritt's Rebel Kids Homeschool
6. Aurea Praga at The Golden Plague
7. Mary Le at Misobel Studio

And of course, Giggly Mama!

It's a hard pick, because I love so many of you!

7 interesting (or some not-so-interesting) things about me!
1. I started cross stitching when I was about 10.
2. I don't like to cut my hair, ever.
3. I have a frog phobia.
4. I have completed about 3/4 of three different college degrees but I still can't decide which one to go with.
5. I cried when Bea Arthur passed away.
6. I am also a licensed nail technician and medical assistant, but not at the same time.
7. I love my life. I really do. My husband and my kids are the greatest things ever.

There you go! :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. You totally deserve it. :) I love your list and learning new things about you.

    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails