Sunday, December 20, 2009

Daniel Montoya

Daniel is a graphic designer and visual artist in NY. He has two Etsy shops: One where he offers really cool digital collage sheets and then another for his visual and digital art; including prints, ACEOs, pendants, paper gifts and oil paintings.

Here are some of my favorites from his shops! He has tons of stuff, check it out! So many favorites - I can't list them all here. Well, I could, but then this would be the Longest Blog Post Ever Made.












I created some cross stitch patterns from some of his Sun Mandala designs. I really love the geometric designs he works with, and the color palette is so pretty. I had a lot of fun creating these and I plan on stitching them up as soon as I get a chance! Here are the patterns I made:






So if you like his work, you can buy it, print it, use it for scrapbooking, make crafts, hang it on your wall, wear it, bookmark with it, and now...you can stitch it, too!
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. Wow Maggie, Really kind of you to feature my work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Daniel and Maggie's work, both are very talented artists.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails