Sunday, December 13, 2009

Picture it...a 2 year old's birthday and I am still alive

I made it through The Adelaitor's birthday festivities today, and I will post some pics in the morning. I put some up on my personal facebook earlier, but I am pooped. YES, even too pooped to show off pics of my amazingly adorable children.

My Crafty Bunny embroidery and my Maneki Neko Lucky Cat Embroidery are ON SALE!!! Yeah, $4 off. That means only $10! How long will it be on sale? I dunno. Act fast, people. No time like the present. Present! Get it, like a gift? Ok, ok.

I sold my Picture it...Sicily, 1912 embroidery today. Tomorrow it goes to live in OK. Picture it...Oklaholma, 2009.


Don't worry! My Back in St. Olaf cross stitch is still available...


Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. You guys are too cool! I love the Yo Gabba Gabba party theme!! Glad to hear your little one had a fab B-Day!

    Your stitches are the best. I heart them. XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My MIL made those YGG costumes and my SIL made the cake. I can't take any credit! Well, I did make the goody bags.

    I'm glad you like my stitches. I like it when it makes people happy. That's the whole point!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails