Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm tardy to the party...pictures.

Whoops! I took awhile to get these up, didn't I? Here you go:

It's fun to have a party on your birthday, it's fun to have a party on your birthday! And this is how we did it!
Well, actually that should say: It's fun to have a party a day before your birthday! And we did it because your birthday was on a Monday!

I made some goody bags. They are full of bubbles and crayons!



My sister-in-law made a delicious Foofa cake. She is amazingly awesome.



THIS is the inside of the cake. It was so delicious, I almost didn't even know what to do. I quickly decided to eat 4 pieces.




My in-laws dressed up as Muno and Foofa. My MIL made these costumes! She is Foofa and FIL is Muno. They were the hit of the party!




Opening presents with Daddy, big sis, and friends.






Enjoying her new blankie with her Opa Roger.




Party guest, DJ Jude Rock.




And afterwards, she even convinced Daddy to wear the Toodee hat.




Mommy, where the party go? All done?




Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails