Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Must be Cyber Wednesday, too.

Woke up today to 2 Etsy sales! Sock Monkey Biscornu pattern and Skully Pincushion.

The biscornu pattern has been relisted, but I am still working on more pincushions. You'll just have to be patient. I said the same thing to the older child this morning, who was a little miffed that the pincushion was gone so quickly. Apparently she wanted it for herself.



Also, I made it to 100 Twitter followers today! Hooray! Now I know at least 100 people like me. Or at least want to spam me a little. I'll take what I can get.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Etsy sales! I should make a shop of my own... I love your items to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You should totally open a shop. I love your embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I love the pincushion.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails