Thursday, December 31, 2009

New GG quotes!

I just listed 4 more Golden Girls quotes in my Etsy shop. I have 2 more in the works, they should be up by this weekend.

2 more Back in St. Olafs, 1 Thank You For Being a Friend, and a new one - Ma!

Can you hear it? Dorothy exclaiming, "Ma!" and then Sophia, "What is it, pussycat?"

I miss those gals.








Today I am working on Project Tower, my ginormous Etsy project. I think I'll also draw up some more patterns. Maybe I will also have a cup of coffee.
Don't be shocked at my active lifestyle! I can handle it! I promise.
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Happy NYE to you, too! It's 12:04 here so you still have a little of 2009 left out there.

    You're pretty awesome yourself, mama. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Cute little Golden Girl goodies. :) Theresa :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails