Thursday, February 18, 2010

Same old story

Yeah, I've been busy. Busy sleeping, mostly! Working on a few new felt projects, fixing up my Zibbet shop, Etsying, and some of that et cetera stuff. You know. Cafe World. it sucks me in. I just can't figure out why it takes 2 days to make a pot roast. I mean, wtf, really? In real life I can make one in like six minutes.

Last weekend it snowed in South Carolina. For reals, yo. I couldn't believe it. It was a Valentine's Day miracle. Except it happened the day before Valentine's Day, so it was sort of a pre-miracle.

My backyard:




My front yard and driveway:



The towering pines in my yard (I was so afraid the snow would break the limbs and crash on my house, eek!)



I promise a real post later. We're actually leaving the house today for an appointment for the kids (the sitter is driving us, but I am excited to leave the house!) so I'll be back later on to tell you all of the exciting things that are going on. Try not to be so impatient!

Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie, how are you? Wow - that is a LOT of snow for South Carolina. A friend of mine was visiting there at the same time, and she posted some photos of the snow. Still cannot believe it. Congratulations on the Zibbet shop, by the way. I hope it is doing well for you. Enjoy your outing with the girls. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's more snow then we've gotten all winter combined!

    Gimme my snow you stole it!!
    LOL. I haven't even had to shovel yet! :(
    Hope you're having fun with it!
    hee hee
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Beautiful pics...I wish we have snow here in New Orleans. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails